Brand: Earth’s Natural Alternative
- 125 in each case, 9″ Plate, White
- Made from unbleached, chlorine free, pesticide free, dye free, natural discarded wheat stalk and bagasse (sugarcane fiber)
- Microwave safe and is liquid/oil resistant. Can be used for both hot and cold foods
- Tree-free, environmentally beneficial, compostable in any industrial composting facilities
- Material is gluten free – made from the plant stalk not grains, which store the proteins and allergens
Details: Our Earth’s Natural Alternative 9″ all occasion heavy-duty plate is made from 100 percent sustainable and renewable natural wheat stalk fiber and bagasse (sugarcane fiber). The material is derived from the plant stalk, not the actual food grains, which are where the proteins and allergens are stored, which makes them by FDA standards gluten-free. They are an environmentally beneficial tree-free alternative to Plastic or Styrofoam, which contain non-biodegradable and petroleum derived materials or paper, which manufacturing requires the cutting down of trees. They are compostable in either a industrial compost (1-6 months) or a home compost (up to 12 months). Built sturdy from environmentally beneficial natural, renewable plant fibers, they can be used in the microwave – as they are heat safe up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit – and are oil/liquid and cut resistant. The coloring is perfect for any occasion – picnic, barbecue, church luncheons, holiday parties and get togethers, bridal showers, weddings, carnivals, fairs or everyday use. Contains 125 in each case.